Faktor-IPS Update Site
This is an Eclipse update site to install Faktor-IPS.
If you want to install Faktor-IPS you need to download a current Eclipse from Eclipse Download Page first. Best choice is Eclipse Modeling Tools.
- Start up your Eclipse Workbench
- Make sure you have a working internet connection. If you connect to the Internet via a proxy, you may have to enter the proxy's data in the menu item "Window->Preferences->Install/Update"
- Choose the Menu item "Help -> Install new Software..."
- In the following dialog, click ''Add'' to register a new update site repository
- Enter any name (e.g. ''Faktor-IPS Update Site'') and the URL of this site.
- Click ''OK''.
- Select the new update site.
- Select the Faktor-IPS Package and optional any extension you want to install. For basic users it is recommended not to install any extension until you need them.
- Click ''Next'' and follow instructions.